At each stage of the long-term practice, rich in spectacular results in the area of identifying system weaknesses, our clients appreciate us for a highly comprehensive approach, consisting of, among others, a reliable assessment of the security of the IT environment as a whole.
Taking into account the non-technical aspects of penetration testing, our clients have at their disposal world-class experts, ready to work out a noticeable, positive change in the sphere of their approach to cybersecurity.
One of the many benefits of working with AFINE is the possibility of conducting pentests of processes inside the organization in order to verify their effectiveness and correctness of operation. This is crucial when updating systems and when managing their configuration.
Depending on the environment you are testing, as a part of your pentests (internal or external) you will learn the current and exact status of:
- security of your network devices,
- security level of routing protocols,
- vulnerabilities to known network attacks (e.g., ARP spoofing, VLAN hopping, etc.),
- safety of equipment within the network (servers, workstations),
- security of services located on each device and equipment available on the network,
- unauthorized devices (e.g., an unauthorized wireless device connected to the network),
- security of remote access to the organization,
- filtering of internal and external communication (e.g., firewall configuration, IDS / IPS, WAF),
- configuration of communication with resources (e.g., TLS or IPsec configuration),
- the possibility of obtaining unauthorized access to data (e.g., financial data or business secrets),
- effectiveness of security mechanisms and environmental supervision (for example the effectiveness of SOC departments),
- the possibility of obtaining unauthorized access to key network resources (e.g., domain administrator rights or control over databases of major systems in the organization),
- vulnerability to DoS (Denial of Service) attacks.
When it comes to the infrastructure penetration testing offered by AFINE, you can be sure that all tests are performed by the best testers, who work using their own in-depth experience, and not automated tools.
Depending on your individual needs, we can offer you:
- An external infrastructure and application security assessment – external penetration test,
- An internal infrastructure and application security assessment – internal penetration test.