Actively engaged in cybersecurity verification for over 20 years, during his professional career, he was responsible for conducting audit and advisory work within a “Big Four” company, co-founded a consulting firm, and was also in charge of ensuring security in one of the largest chemical groups in Europe. Before founding AFINE, he also provided software security verification services within a global technology company, where he executed projects for business units located in Japan, the USA, and Europe.
As part of his responsibilities at AFINE, he oversees the company’s strategy, maintains ongoing client contacts, and supports the expert team within projects.
He holds the following cybersecurity certificates:
- CISSP – Certified Information Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional
- OSCE – Offensive Security Certified Expert
- CSSA – Certified SCADA Security Architect